We hope that all of our customers value and enjoy the products they have purchased from us however, in the unlikely event that an item is faulty or is not as expected, we have a defined process to help resolve these situations.
Customer order cancellation
- Pre-orders can be cancelled up to the day before the product is due to arrive giving us 48 hours notice before the available “in stock” date shown on our website. There maybe instances where the order has already been processed and we are unable to provide a refund/cancel order before a delivery attempt is made.
- Due to the quick turn around of our product shipping process, all order cancellations should be made on the same day of the order being placed. Any cancellations after this period may be too late to stop the shipping and will need to be returned as part of our 30 days return period as detailed below. Return postage will be payable by the customer.
- In the event of a refused delivery, we will apply a return postage fee of between £15-£80 depending on the product size and delivery method, this is to cover the cost incurred to us by the courier. This will be charged back to the customer and taken off any refund given.
- Please note that where we have agreed to collect products and this address is within Central London, then we may also apply an additional £20 fee to cover the congestion charge.
Customer returns on unwanted products (non faulty) 14 day returns
- The returns address is below. Please make sure to include the following with your return:
- Order ID/Number
- Date of Order
- Reason for return
- Due to the nature of some of our products and in the interests of health and hygiene we are unable to offer a refund on any mattress or bedding which is likely to be used against naked skin unless the product has a manufacturing defect or the product is sealed, unopened and in a re-saleable condition.
- During the initial few days, we ask that the purchased item and its packaging is handled with care until you have decided whether you will keep the item. This way if you choose not to, the item can be returned in a reasonable and re-saleable condition using the original packaging. Damages to the product or its original packaging may affect the refund if the reason for returning the item is that it is unwanted.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
Item as not described or advertised
- In the unlikely event that you receive an item from DaAl’s and you believe that it is not as described on our website, then please contact us as soon as possible. We are happy to discuss your concerns within 7 days of you receiving the item so that we can understand the issue and work with you to resolve any concerns.
- If you believe the DaAl’s item you have received is not as described or advertised, please retain the original packaging for the product for at least 30 days. This will give you time to contact us to discuss your concerns, for us to reach a resolution and if agreed, arrange a return of the item using the original packaging.
- Whilst this process is happening, please refrain from further opening or assembly of the product as this may void your eligibility to receive a replacement or refund.
Missing or Damaged Parts
- We hold a back catalogue of parts for most of our products. In the event that you receive an item from DaAl’s and there is a missing or faulty part, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your delivery. Please give as much information as possible including the product details, the part number/ID and a description detailing whether the part is missing or damaged. We will then check our stock to see if we hold a replacement part.
- If we do have the part in stock then we will arrange for this to be sent to you, but in the event that we do not have a replacement, then we will arrange for a swap for you if there is stock, or collect the item and issue you a full refund.