***** DELIVERY STATUS UPDATE 29/10 *****
We are expecting delivery delay now due to shortage of drivers at the moment, which is affecting our Home Delivery Service. Deliveries are currently delayed by at least 3-5 working days. Certain areas (TR, PL, BH, DT, EX, TQ, TA, SA, CF, LL, CT, SO, PO, TN, BN) may have a delay of up to 10 working days). We are closely monitoring the situation, and will make every effort to deliver your order as soon as we can.
Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience it may cause. Your kind understanding is very much appreciated. If you need further support on delivery, please kindly contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you place an order via our website, you will automatically receive an email from us to confirm the order. We will then go and pick your order and label it ready for it to be sent to you.
The next email that you receive from us is sent when your order is dispatched. On this email, we will confirm how your order will be sent to you:
- Delivery via DHL Parcel / DPD - in your email we will confirm your unique parcel tracking or reference number and provide you with a link where you can track your delivery. Orders dispatched with DHL Parcel/DPD are normally sent within 1 working day after order is place if item(s) purchased are in stock, and normally out for delivery with the courier the next working day after dispatch.
- Delivery via XDP - larger/ heavier items are sometimes sent with XDP. In your email you will receive an XDP tracking number, which you can use to track on https://www.xdp.co.uk/ . XDP normally delivered within 3- 5 working days after dispatch, but this can be longer for certain delivery addresses in Scotland and some rural areas.
- Delivery via our Home Delivery Service - You will receive an email or a text message to confirm your delivery from us approximately 24 hours in advance to confirm a delivery slot, occasionally we sample call customers to make sure you have received this. Deliveries with our own Home Delivery Service are normally scheduled within 7 working days. Certain postcode areas, including BH, DT, EX, LD, LL, PL, TA, TQ, SA, SY, TR can take up to 14 working days to deliver.
We regrettably cannot currently deliver to the following areas:
Isle of Wight, Isle of Scilly, Northern Ireland, AB31-56, FK20, GY, IM, IV, JE, KW, PA20 - PA78, PH4 - PH50, KA27 - KA28, ZE.
For bulky or heavy items that require special delivery (such as sofas, dining table, beds), we are unable to deliver to AB, DD,BT, IV, PA, PH, PO30~41, FK, KA, KY, TR21~25, HS, KW, ZE, IM, JE, GY.
Even though our Drivers make every attempt to deliver, sometimes we have restrictions of where we can park so it would be good to know in advance if you often have delivery restrictions and how you got your delivery. Please leave any instruction that could help with delivery in order note when you place your order, or email@example.com.
Our Home Delivery drivers will not leave your delivery in a safe place or with a neighbour without prior permission from yourselves.
Deliveries are made to the communal entrance of the delivery address with free shipping service. If you have special requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for special quotes of delivery charge.
In rare cases when a scheduled delivery has to be cancelled due to circumstances out of our control, we will aim to reschedule it as soon as possible.
Please note that we will not be able to meet any obligations as a result of the following reasons:
- If the product you ordered is not available.
- The order payment authorisation fails.
- If it is identified that there is a product description or pricing error.
- If customers do not reach any order criteria outlined in the Terms & Conditions.
- If our couriers are temporarily unable to deliver due to exceptional conditions that are beyond our control including hazardous weather and accidents.